Welcome to the cocloud cloud proxy service platform of juxuanhui cloud Technology
Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the website). In order to enable you to use the services
and information of the website at ease, we hereby explain the privacy protection policy of the
website to protect your rights and interests. Please read the following contents
- When you enter this website and browse each page, you agree to abide by the following terms.
Before you use this website, please read the following legal notices carefully. If you do
not accept this statement, please stop using this website immediately, otherwise it will be
deemed to accept this statement in its entirety.
- COCloud Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as our company). All content published
on the relevant website of COCloud (hereinafter referred to as our website), except that the
copyright law stipulates that it shall not be the subject of copyright (please refer to the
provisions of Article 9 of the Copyright Law), other related information including text
description, photography, pictures, audio recordings, images and others, have obtained legal
authorization and protected by copyright law.
- Regarding the content of our website that is protected by copyright law, except for the
"reasonable scope" stipulated by the copyright law, all the information and content of our
website shall be used after obtaining the consent or authorization of the copyright owner.
- Reports, comments, teaching, research or other legitimate purposes may be reproduced,
publicly broadcast or publicly transmitted within a reasonable range. When using, the
information on our website may be cited. When citing, please indicate the source. For other
use cases "within a reasonable range", please refer to the provisions of Articles 44 to 65
of the Copyright Law.
(3)Website Link Notice
- Link to our website: It is not allowed to link to any website (page) of our company for
online marketing purposes without our consent. If there is any violation, our company
reserves all legal rights of prosecution.
- External links disclaimer: Our website is only for the convenience of the users and is
cooperating with legal measures. Our websites may contain “external links”, which may not be
owned or funded by Our company, over which our services have no control and for which our
company assumes no responsibility.
- The Domain Name applied for use in the name of our company, that is, the website set up by
cocloud.com, such as “www.cocloud.com”, applies to this disclaimer.
- The information on our website is only provided as a reference for browsing our company's
cloud product information and public information. Our website shall try its best to provide
correct information, but does not guarantee in any express or implied way that all the
information appearing on the website or related information is completely correct and up to
date. In case of errors or omissions,our company and its affiliates do not assume any legal
responsibility. Before any customer makes or changes any decision due to reliance on such
information, please contact us first, otherwise the result will be borne by the customers.
- Based on services and convenience, our website uses hyperlinks to link to other parties'
websites; the information content or advertisements obtained in this way are provided by the
linked websites, and our company has not modified or compiled the content. Therefore, our
company does not imply, declare or guarantee the correctness and reliability of its content,
and users should make their own judgments and assume risks.
- Our company does not assume any responsibility for the consequences caused by network
transmission failure and other force majeure.